Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:29:58 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1304337464; bh=pMBmv3Ga11sHA/T9bB4yqRMhOtNS9Mhpm+RhXPyJlNU=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=ezpaE62mtIBopufEkxR/a7W5jOhJjwlfQVOBChpwA61UhMxErmAuWaC1vIS9RyxGHXEzz8yLj3XjVcAolFb3kh6/5Gsc8KZdDywWi/WbVBpihyKDvoq+v9aj8DApsSPVDexp84fE6VwjR+kMSxyPvahYwznW4kJhjsH7Pu4+4dw=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=NH59RizRHgFtGAXIXBviYNy22LPJxaDffAA7DZeTPhZYm5brWMqesfo2Qdarqu8MSkdw5/kzLoSdY1EUqHUWYgJfWfgerGoQOiYckg9VTtTnccH47A73bGQ4do62d65v+47VJnIsuM+zP7jYeKBDlwadvOukPnlsN2uPi8cpwQ8= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Well Done Chris yes......the help files have been building but I wouldnt
guarantee you will find it in there :-)) though you will learn a lot about
how it all works and get a "sore head" :-))

Alan
G3NYK