Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:25:50 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1304331904; bh=bFjpbsE1uRod4wXaCqmSnQoJbq3OXjv5nB5PliIo7WI=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=Yub58oi5W7xFyITP+551lq/dG4SJf/7KC0jDfUrAhbN34zwFdgww+5erfxRisWOxcGVRsKG1oyifGT4YzBP7kGh3TsryLrLEh/BHlI9Ze565p5yAutNDz+PXXuGLf233XUalZ840KcP5GHcZdAXH6jmAWIHcbASbgUl3KCNluWk=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=XoW1nDFWp6tPFvqe6GeqH4Ww+Xa7TDIePDWMz4LKeDZxmXoF3PjE71WBa9fs8aL4dEMHYI1d3kQh+nR8hwmWXSz+uNSOPNkNvzREOFKA0rm5U8qytkkxpXcVro1StzC90r+eTe+z7nuNgMHnk0HBj6BK7g9c1YqROxv3/sxPyZ4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie the best guy to ask is Wolf :-)) However can I suggest that if you
are changing parameters on the fly...........it may depend when the
parameter values are actually read by the system. Some you might expect to
change, will probably work ok, but it is possible that some are only read
before the procesing is started. In the latter case you may need to start SL
again to get a consistent set of parameter values for it to work with. There
may be some "fall-back" position within SL from which will always
work....that may avoid you having to close it down and restart it.

This is just wild guessing but it has me out several times with other things
....like changing the switch settings on old printers and HPIB instruments.
:-))

Alan