Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab problem
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 17:49:48 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger,

Sorry about that .. do you still have the configuration (*.usr, or settings.ini which is automatically saved on exit) ?
With the debugger, I may be able to reproduce this problem.

You can send the configuration as an attachment, via PM (I don't know what happens then trying to send such attachments through the reflector).

73,
   Wolf DL4YHF .