Re: LF: LF SWR Bridge

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF SWR Bridge
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:04:09 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zdM4imk1cwizl9XOC74NZtZr4WM/LC+nRIrPvs57sdc=; b=LRXgbpwEe9c+AN8jpjVVkoE0OafORTIUq33S2hKpr64vOxqAt4kHwazk5wUmhT88fK aH42nJ46bj+m3NnUZAmTvmXZvVJz/B5y7FeMnSioLt5W9BUomNe45bo4ThAX7JsMaGCz UXSJHgUyJGO72pk+hC8k9vWjkQmFqO0jPRGho=
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rob & Stefan,

That is the one I used & I can highly recommend it. I have now changed to using the "ScopeMatch" tuning aid which is in "The Low Frequency Experimenters Handbook" by the same author. Of course you will require an oscilloscope for the display but I find it more accurate & very easy to use. Construction is very simple.

If you wish to see the article (with other tuning aids) I will place it on my web site for down load, size is 2.6Mb.

73

Gary - G4WGT.