Re: LF: LF SWR Bridge

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF SWR Bridge
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:14:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rob,

Instead of a SWR bridge i would recommend a voltage/current and a phase meter. The voltage/current ratio should be 50:1, so you can easily check for 50 Ohm. As i started with LF in 2003 i found that pdf from Jim/M0BMU with a good description. The advantage of that tuning meter is that you can see if the mismatch is caused by a reactive part (= not in resonance) or due to an impedance that is not equal to 50 Ohm.
I'm not sure if the link is still working but i found the pdf in my old LF folder and put it to http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/LFtunemeter.pdf ...if you want to take a look there...

73, Stefan/DK7FC