Re: LF: LF CW center of activity??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF CW center of activity??
From: "Albert" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 18:36:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

To all,

Here more up in the North 138.8 is creating a lot of noise when modulated, the spot on the band with the lowest side band QRM from both 135.5 and 138.8 is around 136.5 kHz. Far from quiet but possible to use for weak signal CW contacts. WSPR and QRSS seems to have less problems with this kind of QRM.

138.8 kHz is -36 dBm (almost 40dB over 9)
135.5 kHz is -54 dBm (almost 20dB over 9)

73, Albert PA0A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerhard Hickl" <[email protected]>