Re: LF: Re: LF CW center of activity??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF CW center of activity??
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 18:44:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
I am considering going QRT on LF.
You cannot hear me on CW with 1w erp nor can you hear PA0A with 800 watts/1w erp, I can hear you and others but the majority are on Beacon mode qsl via email,  and I only am interested in QSO mode, so there is no point me continuing to TX.
I can work into i5 and OH winter or summer on cw so there is a problem with most operators currently on LF on RX mode, either receivers or Antennas are not adequate for the job. I have perfected my station TX/RX and Antennas but unfortunately others have made no progress over the past couple of years and the CW has got worse, if anything the norm is now QRP and qsl via email with no effort to engage in a QSO, also some are trying to promote WSPR unattended auto communications, where no skill is required and not for me.

de mal/g3kev