Re: LF: Fw: It's BACK !! http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8903/

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: It's BACK !! http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8903/
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:10:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks'  Pieter

Excellent project from the start , yes note its only 'on test' at the moment.

Q 1 one for the beacon chasers , could the waterfall time be slowed to give the much sought after (usually by the more vain east coast station) slow CW trace , there is a almost freeze option , but what about a ''spec-lab type'' up-date time box ? , not so much use for the HF bands but would be useful for the mf/vlf/elf stations in the net.

Q 2 How much data is downloaded if say I tune to a SSB signal by my web-link / what is the minimum B/W required for the system to function at the most basic level ?

Tnx - G..