LF: EPROM image for PS-19

Subject: LF: EPROM image for PS-19
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:52:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID908PekR1q5568X40
The Level Generator PS-19 made by Wandel & Goltermann is the companion tracking generator for the Selective Level Meter SPM-19,
very useful also for VLF and LF work.

I managed to obtain what looks like a PS-19 unit in great shape, were it not for a problem...
The CPU board is missing one of the two EPROMs...   I have an EPROM programmer and blank EPROMs, so if some kind soul
that owns a similar PS-19 unit, would be willing to read that EPROM contents and to send me the image file, he will gain
my eternal gratitude...  :-)

Just to be clear, this is a photo of the CPU board under discussion, that shows the empty socket.

Thanks in advance

73  Alberto  I2PHD