Re: LF: Fw: It's BACK !! http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8903/

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: It's BACK !! http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8903/
From: Pieter-Tjerk de Boer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:52:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 09:17:25PM +0100, Graham wrote:

> Its  back  on the  air  , but  in a  spectacular form  (sorry about the  pun)

 :)

> Don't  know  how long  its  been on line ,

Since 16:52 UTC this evening :)
And also a couple of times in previous days.
A half-as-wide system has been active occasionally since January.

However, this is _not_ the old http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901 site
at the university of Twente; that one unfortunately is still down.

Instead, this one is a test system running at my house (but borrowing
the utwente URL for practical reasons). It is only occasionally active
for a couple of hours, when I'm publicly testing the software.
In the future, I do hope to install this thing permanently at the
university site...

73, Pieter-Tjerk, PA3FWM