Re: LF: Re: test again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: test again
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:47:18 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1303750457; bh=LHMW+uGD/Gcn5lRukDZJeu8/Eucc/sTjv3CGj81OVRc=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=GA6WX/RK1uNtjd7BTYINJnL80awgTh4ccRROUIWtQ9BmpC0QzR+O21O+1CaXDkrFmtArt/jGg0BJWTwTiiSJB+ThVCz257qhCQ1dF0e02nl4EAnwJLOgm14neM0v+8AB/mA3u+TT871XqHRrHRLShMH+DAvZlXp+nCvIlwS/Q1w=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=ZMB9ax4tWU3YJ1bT/iGSY2XPe5tMKg00C4TmK3gfhG3Y9HCsDAvT1bAMqZShLC5Es9eD1HPZluojK1oxfPZ8uF03ZAn4AUk5WusUmDRQp/FWHfDfR27cFV0kc+TGd53eR3sPHEK3nVTOgAy34iKQZcUBN8EVYb33XWVjWS9ByoM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus
Yes sometimes we (in UK) get the messages and I suspect they are dumped on
the way back to you, but I cant prove any of this. Sometimes the headers are
useful. I am not sure where the spam checker was but I have a feeling with
another German station who had problems it was not in the UK. The web has
been very slow here at times over Friday and Saturday. Sony had a hack or
denial of service on PSN which suggests there was nefarious activity on the
web last week. I find that delays delivery quite often.

Alan