Re: LF: G3XIZ signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3XIZ signals
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:49:15 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
 Stephan

Yes very true, I see the QRN is on the increase since midday.

Eddie

On 13/03/2011 13:42, Stefan Schäfer wrote:
Good work Chris,

Your motivation is impressing. You are the UK's VLF man (TX wise)!

I think some of the worse reports are rather due to increased QRN than a lower ERP.

Today the QRN is impressing low! Probably one of the quietest VLF days in the year.

73, Stefan