RE: LF: OK2BVG_TX_8970

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: OK2BVG_TX_8970
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:30:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan!
OK, I did some tests with DFCW30, generated by SpectrumLAb. It worked well, but I didn�t have enough time to made ferrite antenna for DHO38 receiving. I finished with my loading coilVesel� obli�ej. This will be my nearest project. When I tried DFCW, I used "K". If I do some next experiments, I will use this "K" again. I hope, the SL program will work well. If not, I will send you e-mail. Thanks!

I am looking forward to your next transmission. I would like to try some changes of my receiving antennas.

Lubos, OK2BVG