LF: Re: Re: OE5ODL over different paths

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: OE5ODL over different paths
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:13:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus
How do you explain the reason that I can work ES6AM and EW6GB at good OOO copy yet these stations are not visible on the DK7FC grabber. I have my theory but prefer to hear what you have to say
This also applies to other stns like RN3AGC which are good copy with me but agn not visible on other grabbers like DK7FC
This has been my most recent observations when I have been in QSO with these stations.

De Mal/g3kev