LF: Red or White?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Red or White?
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:54:02 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Gary - :-)  Geography and demographics was never my strong point Gary - and apologies to all Lancastrians and Yorkshire men alike - )  I should have known better given the responses and having spent a load of time sitting on a Scarboro' hill pointing large dishes Eastwards and suffering Thurdays ladies night in Scunthorpe and Hull (nothing wrong with that either).

Being a Purley, Surrey boy and a South Londoner it kinda gets murky North of the Thames -

Back to radio - long haul over the Pole on all bands is poor looking from this way and not a peep from Toni last night - nothing seen also from JA on LF this morning - VLF appears depressed too over the Pole for the moment - it was so bad I went to the Lake to make sure the two adjacent Mooses eating branches hadnt taken to the loop, but no its still in one piece.

Laurence KL 7 UK

=