Re: LF: Antennas es power

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Antennas es power
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:48:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
We all know that vertical antennas, as high as possible, are the best choice if one has the place and if there are not to much trees and buildings. No need for discussions. If there would be something better: The commercials would prefer it. And of course QRO gives a better signal than QRP, trivial.