Re: LF: Re: Antennas es power

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Antennas es power
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 18:31:10 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=m5yAFPljnze6X6qWCcSydKw6wb7qoIlenLf9OarOCyk=; b=tMrahLAg16vZUqcScXyyutrqxTVqz3AKp25pWLY+cbnqmyizmQliBT55iilAmkNsxH mr5al1X0sPzl2xC6VPFJpZ9VqBx2r0kGD/RMLYAsTkYrcKeEDAoiPAp15mGjldlNfU4j cvcQ/ISBflqb8MXanMHKuYR6weNyhDt/608qE=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

I wish you would STOP suggesting that Mal is in Lancashire, he's a Yorkshire man & nowt wrong with that. But yes he has a great Rx Tx system.

And of course the "War of the Roses" is over Hi Hi.

73 from a born & bred Lancastrian (that's North West England)

Gary - G4WGT.