Re: LF: VLF Transmissions - G3XIZ - 12th / 13th February

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Transmissions - G3XIZ - 12th / 13th February
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:46:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Chris
Manually cut the carrier, that is what ODL did and so I was absolutely sure it was him that I copied.
For me QRS 600 and longer is too slow to wait for an ID. I shall be looking in QRS 60 -   QRS 3 also like you mention the time OFF is a waste for vy slow speeds.
I am not keen on the mains transformer interface, also antenna resistance of 2000 plus ohms seems a lot.
G3KEV