Re: LF: VLF Transmissions - G3XIZ - 12th / 13th February

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Transmissions - G3XIZ - 12th / 13th February
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:48:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,

I also think that a carrier interruption may be more suitable than DFCW,
because it's easy to retain the carrier phase phase, such that a narrow FFT
can integrate across the gaps. For this to work, it is necessary to let
oscillator and dividers (!) run through, and apply the keying only to the
amplifier.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)