Re: LF: Re: 40 years (completely OT, but...)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 40 years (completely OT, but...)
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:27:47 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=mbGGpFOMvyINkagCb3v466b/3fy3FyKIipYRgsr5LLc=; b=FcsnOu3Nrqx7urY8HnEX6uik8Zt8wg0yto/LvpPr3pdfqLoZhUfXSvwf4FT9CcYcjH kbywgzsKsymcedffGFZuGEfzIfBNbHUn593+9+CYQSKZimXnm+Bi2xEAtJW9KreJD4RG zNFYJmdvJkx/aHzbi6sF88jaEcakizdoNd2rw=
Sender: [email protected]
Oh I did - remember ordering a huge parcel of Bi-Pak goodies - items at 50p per bag.  Had to get a £6 postal order to pay for that lot.   Some Si transistors in there  had Hfe values measured using a pair of school AVOs as high as 450.

With that stock of modern components,  with not sure I touched valves again, other than in the Pye Vanguard 2m box,  first rig for 2m

Andy G8IMR