Re: LF: HE3OM in JA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: HE3OM in JA
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:47:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal!

I and all others who actually are TXing on VLF, put a lot of work and
effort in this project. We are constantly improving our setup.

In addition we even have the chance now to observe propagation effects
on VLF because some of us managed to transmit at least a detectable
signal with their ground-antennas.

"Detectable" must not mean that this signal is good enough for a QSO
but of course, it's the goal. Even the weakest signal as long as
detected somewhere isn't "useless" in my opinion.

To QRO is a fine thing but on VLF with the extremely high voltages also
dangerous. So before I QRO and take the risk of a damaged loading coil,
I would try other things first.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard