LF: Re: Proposed Eu waterhole center 136.172 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Proposed Eu waterhole center 136.172 kHz
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:54:15 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Markus, LF,

At 23.00z I want to move an Eu-window of my grabber on "new"
frequencies, with the center 136.172 khz.

If someone is interested in control of the transmitting on "old" frequencies
at this night, please inform. I will make display of concrete necessary
frequency in a small window.

73
Andrey

Dear LF,

after some detailed investigation of the interference situation at W1VD and
VE7TIL, we propose to move down the recommended Eu TX slot by 5 Hz, from the
current center frequency 136177 to 136172 Hz. The latter seems to be clear
for Jay within about +-4 Hz (ie 136168 to 136176 Hz). HGA sidebands in
Europe are no worse as we are still within their spectral gap.

I would ask all interested receive stations to include this range in their
observations, and look for possible interference at this QRG. If no serious
problem pops up, we could all shift our grabber slots.

Best 73,
MArkus (DF6NM)

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung----- Von: Markus Vester <[email protected]>