Re: LF: Re: PLEASE HELP !!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: PLEASE HELP !!!
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 15:35:38 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Gerhard and group

I agree with you. That was not fair to Mal or any other user of the reflector.

The one thing this reflector has always had that many don't is the freedom to speak your mind. As a result of that freedom everyone has the right to criticize in the positive sense of the word. Often this may take a humorous tone and as one of the side effects it often stimulates is very unique discussion on days where nature is not cooperating with LF activity...

I may rarely agree with Mal and criticize him often, but I do respect him, and he has the right to directly rebuttal those who criticize him directly.

To those that suggest the reflector needs more moderation. I disagree. The reflector needs to maintain its openness and some users need to realize they are not required to read everything that is posted here...

73 Scott
VE7TIL