Re: LF: Re: PLEASE HELP !!!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: PLEASE HELP !!!
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 10:00:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
The email of concern has connections with GODADDY. COM. INC.  SCOTTSDALE,
ARIZONA.
An investigation has already started after a complaint was lodged. I am
informed that there are sufficient clues with routing to pin point the
culprit
Within two weeks someone should get a KNOCK KNOCK
This is all I will say about the matter.

g3kev