Re: LF: Re: Re: Capacitance switch box design - what is the simplest?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Capacitance switch box design - what is the simplest?
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:54:13 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

I'm pleased there are others running OpenOffice AND probably flavours of
Linux too in this group.

I, personally, love Oo,s versatility and find it an extremely rare
occasion that I am unable to read or convert a document with the
facilities provided.

I have in the past used it with a well-known bloatware OS in which it
also ran extremely well but proved prone to intruder interference until
the windows and gates were closed!

 It has to be said that my various PC's suffer from far fewer germs and
large wooden horses tho' the the shade of blue often painted on my
screen could be rather attractive!

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw