LF: Re: Earth Antennnas - General question

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Earth Antennnas - General question
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:47:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Gerhard
Yes the antennas described by Stefan and Roger and others are of the LOSSY
variety and similar to Beverages.
I have made this observation before. I cannot see how these elevated
antennas can be considered Earth Mode since they propagate a signal into the
ether to be received at a distance by another elevated antenna several
metres above ground.
de mal/g3kev