RE: VLF: DK7FC's 9th VLF kite experiment

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: DK7FC's 9th VLF kite experiment
From: "rick kirby" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 03:46:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All,

 I am trying to use the  .usr file for 8.97k that was attatched to the above e-mailbut Im having a little trouble.I am getting a big signal / spike right on 8971k . I only get it with this .usr file . When I use the settings that are on  DF6NM website ,they don’t have that big spike on 8971k . What am I doing wrong ?

            Thanks

                         Rick

                                 KA2PBO