LF: Re: Rules of the Sand Box!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Rules of the Sand Box!
From: "George Vastianos" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:54:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
good shot...Scott... 100% on target!

73
sv8gxc

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:31 PM
Subject: LF: Rules of the Sand Box!

The only reports I've seen on the reflector that I suspect are those from you Mal.

I've never seen evidence from you other than that you lack modern operating skills and generate a lot of hyperbole.

You operate a station that is out of the dark ages without accurate frequency calibration, relying on technology and skills of the 1940s and the inability to employ modern integration techniques.

Yet you feel you have a 'right' to use the reflector to defame respected members of our hobby and challenge their honour.

Somehow you have become deluded to believe you are the arbiter of what is valid amateur radio.

You're not, you're a grumpy old man, with no other outlet in life by the look of it, and I suggest you reflect on that before WE insist that you be removed from the dialog here.

Again, I ask you to 'play nice' in the sand box.

The rules are simple(for most of us!):
  • Share your toys
  • Play Fair
  • Don't hit people
  • Put things back where you found them
  • Clean up your own mess
  • Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody
  • Don't tell lies
  • Live a balanced life

73 Scott
VE7TIL