Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:44:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Jim, Chris, dreamers,

very happy to read this, well done both!

I had shifted the display range of my grabber a few times to your frequency,
but unfortunately no traces in Bavaria yet. However I believe this will be
feasible on a quiet day, given your estimated radiated power and a long
stabilized carrier.

Wishing the best of luck, and a happy new year to all in the group,

Markus (DF6NM)