Re: LF: DK7FC's VLF Active Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC's VLF Active Antenna
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:02:29 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=X/tqxHVQWG/4GX5boIJYSToh/QeRIMsOY6+Ufi6T3EU=; b=ctd+EcEI1pBgXBOTWgFLBnwmRbEsU6d6yvd9PHHj1z3YSGeEwhed/rNA0yBvrxU0Xb 5nbAf6IgqZc7Fc0YFJpcSiNeaefzf1HfTAtsXDLLmZX6WqcUj1cZjShtBWGefZ1S1iEY XeAQPvZM9MdpM8gWFmI1aMqxkasVichs5XwRg=
Sender: [email protected]

Designed specifically for mixing SMT and ancient in the same design

Andy