Re: LF: Earth Electrodes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth Electrodes
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:14:28 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=oExbHR0kUd2OdUTDuxN17u03Q3LRs5vQ8b+3qQh6WnQ=; b=a7xEfmgGpfQGs4s6QCMQUUUbkqiP8M/U35RD+c/moiGi8yK24DZdqAhM7Hyj2TPjPD YlewE/ymF6YrCX972kodfLLfSuNYOXqq9VdFcfqFf+QJj91kbqgW/QutD1Q2Xj9ZQ84g zdFLeIjdvu9aAWmfCjESzbFwwp5cqwrd3+BTo=
Sender: [email protected]
Andy,

Surely two synchronised TX systems can only increase ERP by 3dB maximum? ...or am I missing something?

Yes, 600m baseline is similar to Sanguine pro rata with frequency and that system got a megawatt TX output signal around the world and to a considerable depth in the ocean with 100% reliability. Luckily we don't need to reach the ocean floors, so our ERP can be somewhat lower (!). A 600m baseline would not be that difficult to arrange for a portable test out in the countryside or across National Trust land or woodlands.

73s
Roger G3XBM