Re: LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running in WSPR_Mode

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running in WSPR_Mode
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:03:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks both (Rik and Paul-Henrik)
I noticed when I, ehhh the WSPR program decoded DI2AF correctly others did that too. The sigs where chopped by QRN, SpecLab gave a trace but WSPR didn't decode assume he didn't get the sequence correctly.
I'm using a TS440 which can't switch off the AGC by nature.
So reduced the gain and turned up the LF gain to get a proper feed for the WSPR decoder.
At the moment there is a small trace visible.
About Paul-Henrik location, I associated Finland as relatively low noise area.
But assume that the delta loop is doing a fine job.

Tonite there is less QRN will give another run.

Jan/pa3abk