Re: LF: wav fies and usr files

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: wav fies and usr files
From: Michel Brunel <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:13:41 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

> I have successfully downloaded your wav file and can analyse it now :-)

great !

> It would be interesting for me what your Speclab settings have been.
> Could you send me the usr file as well? Maybe i can learn something out
> of it :-)

Sure, you will learn what a 12V-220V inverter is able to do when one forget
to ground the coaxial link between preamp and an isolating transformer !
The inverter is used to charge the PC's battery and is only switched on when
the battery is low. So the beginning of the file is OK, and the end too as I
managed to ground the box which houses the transformer.
A side effect of the transformer is to cut the bandwidth below 8 kHz.

73,

Michel - F5WK