Re: VLF: DK7FC's 7th VLF kite experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC's 7th VLF kite experiment
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 13:43:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Michel,

Your reception is very impressive. Can i get the 1 GB recording? ;-) And your SpecLab settings would be interesting too.

I've seen, your SNR is just 10 dB less than on my own grabber in 40 km distance. The question is if this is due to the local QRN or propagation or a not optimal RX on my site ;-) But this means too, that it is really worth receiving, if Markus/DF6NM is transmitting next time on his kite antenna! The QRN is very low, today even much lower than yesterday!
I am looking forward to this season! :-)

Maybe some xband QSOs (9/137) can be tried. QRSS-10 is no problem at your QTH! All this is still a little unbelivable for me :-)

73, Stefan