Re: LF: 8.97kHz NoV received today

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8.97kHz NoV received today
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:10:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Victor

I am on the East coast and just across the sea from Holland and most Dutch
stns are audible with me on 137 and 500. The stn on 9 Kcs was on slow hand
sent cw and is most likely to be PA but qsb was bad and then it stopped
before I got any ID.
Listen out just below 9 Kcs.
My antenna is 3 x inv L up 100 ft vertical and over 400 ft horz all in
parallel and resonated around 9 Kcs, each one 500 ft in total length
(1500 ft total wire, 457 metres).
RX is a selective voltmeter/audio to computer spectrum display
mal/g3kev