VLF: Re: Transmitting on 8970.00x now

To: <[email protected]>, "Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject: VLF: Re: Transmitting on 8970.00x now
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:25:50 +0200
Cc: stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>, "Renato Romero" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Fortunately the VLF transmission ran smoothly during the night. I'll leave it on until 9:00 UT today to complete a 24 h period, but will have to shut down and leave the house then.

The antenna current was apparently stable, except for a ~ 15% reduction sometime between 0:00 and 2:30, presumably due to environmental tuning changes. The signal got lost in the QRN at DK7FC for a few hours, but seems to be back now at the original level ~ -110 dB.

Thanks to all who took the time looking!

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)