VLF: Re: Transmitting on 8970.00x now

To: <[email protected]>, "Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject: VLF: Re: Transmitting on 8970.00x now
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:32:46 +0200
Cc: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>, "Renato Romero" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Transmitter is still on now at 18:30, with stable antenna current and very little wind movement. On Stefan's grabber, the QRN has been gradually increasing since 16:30 or so, but interestingly my signal there has also gone up by a couple of dB. Will try to stay on until local midnight (22 UT) to see if that trend continues.

73, Markus (DF6NM)