Re: LF: : Request for modification of Argo Time base

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: : Request for modification of Argo Time base
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:04:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It looks like Stefan is ATTACKING anyone that does not agree with his point of view.
I find it difficult to envisage using QRS600 when already this past several years faster speeds have proved adequate to cross the Atlantic and beyond.
however
if others favour 600 good luck but I can manage without it.
and don't forget the POP UP CALENDAR and beware of the dreaded QSB during the month long qso !!

G3KEV