LF: Re: Re: UK NoVs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: UK NoVs
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:28:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
Looking at your observations its going to be a struggle using convential QRS
speeds to cover several hundred kilometres, which was my aim, also a few
Kilowatts
looks necessary rather than a few hundred watts.
This 9 Kcs adventure needs some serious thought if one wants to cover any
distance. I wonder if we could get a slot around 73 Kcs again or maybe
around 30 - 50 Kcs.
73 de mal/g3kev