LF: Asia Pacific Band Planning...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Asia Pacific Band Planning...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 06:20:52 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

 Gentlemen with the usual Mal exception...

Recent testing with JA has brought forward the issue of band planning on 2200m for the Asia Pacific region. After some discussion among some parties it is clear we need to consult with anyone with an interest before making any suggestions.

Anyone with an interest, would you be so kind as to comment on band planning with respect to transpacific, Western North America, South America, Oceania and Eastern Asia?

We would like to dialog with all colleagues about the best way to ensure that local and DX experimentation coordinates with already existing protocols or determine where we need to create new ones.

Comments from ALL interested parties would be appreciated.

Kinda nice we're concerned about such issues isn't it!

73 Scott
VE7TIL