Re: LF: First Grabber using Two Electrodes Earth Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: First Grabber using Two Electrodes Earth Antenna
From: Rick Wakatori <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:22:43 +0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex LU8YD and the others,
  It is confirmed to JP1ODJ (Mako) that 50 Ohms input without any
matching circuit.
  Also JA5FP (Yuki) shows us a figure on comparison between E_field
antenna (left in figure) and H_field loop_antenna (right in figure).
See attached figure even in Japanese.
  As far as their experiment at 40kHz, the two electrodes earth antenna
is differ (rather opposite) from usual loop antenna characteristic.
  Try first.  More experiments are needed.
7L1RLL Rick