Re: LF: 136.96kHz testing

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 136.96kHz testing
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:32:14 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1279492339; bh=Dc3Pg6m0dGaD96POO6mH5xSbFmAp3ieeWRHjAf07ysA=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=QFqPRfbNuT8K975oe3i6ybXjHQs6jp4PGLDDrtyXUgc3IQnpJ9DSKI9+gc1WtovIxzhai8VedgN0rd3iCEhJFICpT3VRNVQlOMOVKWNKm6aueX0qzyNlBhAOl4w5Sfea38zoijHfto8wi1jnpZXdNecBN2WNdH85zqChmuHEeac=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=qPmPLReOxzdl14IMlt4HD5OcD5LuqCny7IofLi33iKJ0NZiKqBiPzIlOUPKkmY373ZydNwfyvokU7t83N+fzONlPX+XNx+mNyj/9E/Wi0PPJXKZCdBzJ4BSYuU2hff/Z3WCFdrJvK2wlZvP+t/KHYNANPa91vZMvwKOwd0KyiMM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger you may just have rejuvenated my interest :-)) previously my
nearest LF neighbour was Jim, I dont remember whether Chris G3XVL was on
when I last listened. Chris is in Ipswich of course. The gear is still in
place it just wants connecting together and the audio connectons through the
house re-making....I try to keep the PC as far from the aerial and RX as
possible. There was a lot of local interference at one time which was the
main reason for losing interest.......it may still be around or even be
worse by now.

Alan