LF: Re: EARTH MODE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: EARTH MODE
From: Mike-WE0H <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:04:28 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

It's better to have an antenna no matter what shape or form it is rather than NOT having any antenna. We wont learn a thing if everyone would just use traditional antennas and never experiment with other types of antennas. This is what Amateur Radio is all about, Experimenting and trying new stuff.

If we all wanted to communicate nearly error free with zero QRM, we'd just email each other and call it a day.

Real Amateur Radio is experimenting. Keep up the good work guys. It is very interesting reading about your success and failures. Some people will like what you do and some will think your nuts. It doesn't matter one bit who says what. Have fun and enjoy what you do.

Mike-WE0H