Re: LF: EARTH MODE

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EARTH MODE
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:51:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Chris
Receiving signals on a piece of wire lying on the ground is  totally
different to Transmitting a signal over any distance. You are getting into
the beverage antenna theory where signals can be received with some
advantage but useless for Transmitting, which is what some are trying to do.
Cave radio techniques are totally different where the requirement is to TX
for only several tens of metres.
Cave radio comparisons are only confusing the issue.
mal/g3kev