Re: LF: Who needs antennas! - success with ground electrodes on 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Who needs antennas! - success with ground electrodes on 500kHz
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:42:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Roger,

this is interesting! I wonder if you attempted to estimate ERP or antenna
efficiency. A measurement of effective height (ie. volts per fieldstrength
for RX, or sqrt (EMRP) per current for TX) could be used to calculate loop
area and "effective depth" of the return current. You could also compare
540+ kHz or 198 kHz BC signal voltages with reference to a small nonresonant
loop.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)