LF: Re: Sub-9kHz NoV progress

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Sub-9kHz NoV progress
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:22:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:15 PM
Subject: LF: Sub-9kHz NoV progress

This evening I chased Rod Wilkinson at OFCOM about my sub-9kHz NoV application submitted in March. The last time I contacted him in May he said the matter was still waiting on a response from the Met Office and that it had been discussed at an RSGB liaison meeting.

I hope the Met Office can predict the weather quicker or it's back to seaweed when the austerity cuts arrive. Actually this isn't a bad idea......

It has been said that weather predictions are sometimes REPEATS !! months later like some old movies.

.

73s
Roger G3XBM

--