Re: LF: WSPR without an SSB TRX ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR without an SSB TRX ?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:29:47 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=JQYJtYPIOc/Ci2sk+N6is2B91E5KXwe2g1Ab0Z5sy2Y=; b=SNjOsDOA99CzSE5bwcnfRWhVb6GMeWR/WjiEsY6SvTcnBLpkAEbjURgTN6zWLH0RZQ IP2McTNxxd2/D457ccaM1DW1o3pjNqyBASr3HrMdxJqzxgB7c3QI6xNJYviVe8drYaxN 9T0Lx9jbr8Jd3kcuYCvIErpjPphKCOTSQCwnY=
Sender: [email protected]
If you want a stanadalone beacon then    http://www.g4jnt.com/beacons.htm  gives info on WSPR transmission, and includes PIC code for controlling an AD9852 DDS and transmitting a pre-stored WSPR message.

You coud dive inside the PIC code, extract the WSPR generating routine and use it to drive the frequency determining part of your MH Rx.   It does require a GPS receiver (and uses the Motoloa binary protocol)  to give the accurate timing info, but its virtually impossible to send WSPR without accurate timing anyway.