Re: LF: WSPR without an SSB TRX ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR without an SSB TRX ?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:39:27 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=NY4uzxRVscC5Xt/G8oB42ry9NC3yqlDsmAtRq31ulcs=; b=eJFaDONOlMzvWAfmGZw4BIOY2VVLK8D4Aa09oVqAOEzLSRPFNNvFvzEIMOepBUL/mQ AR0JE6BPI8Q5lkWR83pZ+++TwznZRp0Neq0/BgV7Qq9nTvkZFGUPJyHuuXQ9gu1xIuXv DIlYnlGB1oTooUs9BUmNm/xLKQ/fP6VOmCgdU=
Sender: [email protected]
Also, although it doesn't appear to be linked to that web page,   http://www.g4jnt.com/JT4_Bcn.zip   Is a simpler piC code that generates JT4 messages and outputs the  data to a pair of l;ogic lines for driving an external four frequency source.   JT4 and WSPR have a lot in commonin within the data side of things; its just the number of symbols and timing that is different. So you could try mixing and merging the PIC code to get what you need.