Re: LF: Dreamers Band update from W1VLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Dreamers Band update from W1VLF
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:15:00 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1271521042; bh=SaZ4W1aRxLPxv+t4/jBtldrsvqRTd/tFzEV11o9L8qc=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=qAKEuCRbuKU/u1xct/CcqoZes/lt5G6Xxpn89AFK4EIsV7anFc8DM9BSHD/CzB282GmJk0cnauu2CBRGNB8xKwPKSsM/KoQ0mrJNu90OL2B2pthmm6BYVUO4YdnsswdeyZQIJ9jG+/bgwp19zL+EkEdFlQss9GbfPt9XT8m1CC0=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=DoeZgb28gjVHUaq/7dZPP5mklNYzjypyiSJptgaRSEF4xTfBC25U2ZtRPabtd/8s8RIssfo4jHGM0DTNWhpr3Cftd33S2jI1p2xzVYvVDG/UYvKtb7mxmvnZePbd7s+E15vfm9BMb/ggNA/gXAZrvycXOOppu8+280dkGoGOYnE= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Paul dont put a lot of effort into "radials" they are I feel unlikely to
give much improvement. They need to be at lelast 1.8th wavelength long to
have advantage. Just roll something out and measure it with the bridge. You
may find that a few more ground spikes under the  wires will help a bit. The
maximum amount of ground current is "collected" from under the highest
voltage point. This would be the remote end of a "L" or "T". The problem
with ground spikes is how far down is true "ground" at this frequency in
your soil (Hence my hapring on about measuring it"

You are doing a great job there keep it up!!

Alan G3NYK