Re: Resistance of Ground-Electrode Arrays (was RE: LF: Dreamers Band up

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Resistance of Ground-Electrode Arrays (was RE: LF: Dreamers Band update from W1VLF)
From: cricri <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:44:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello John,
May I have a copy please ?? I have not found it .

73
Xtian / F1VL / JN03RX

John RABSON a écrit :
Paul,

There are several short items in CREGJ on the topic of earth rods, and I can send you a
list, but the best paper I have found is the one by David Gibson: "The Resistance of
Ground-Electrode Arrays", CREGJ 29 pp26-27, September 1997.  Please let me know if
you do not have ready access to this publication.  Under fair dealing provisions I can
probably send you a scan of the article, but if we wish to make it generally available by
posting it here, there will be a copyright question to resolve.  I will check with the
author.

73
John F5VLF